Description and Activities of your organization
English / Spanish
FAMCP was established in 1988 in Zaragoza, capital of the Aragón region. FAMCP represents all municipalities in Aragón
FAMCP's board is composed by the elected politicians of the local public authorities from the region. The organisation also collaborates closely with regional department units responsible for regional development.
The Federation's mission is:
- To defend and promote the municipalities' general interests and their independence.
- To promote cultural development and guarantee technical-operational support in regional policies for local growth and socio-economic development.
- To elaborate social and economical research studies, with special attention to rural areas.
In addition the Federation promotes the building of the Aragón's image and influence in Europe and the benefits of working in partnership with other European regions. FAMCP has a wide experience in interregional cooperation and in the management of Structural Funds (INTERREG IVC, MED PROGRAMME, PROGRESS, LEONARDO, EQUAL, MEDDOC...)
Waste Management Picture in your country
- State of the Art Report.
- SWOT Analysis and Multi-Criteria Methodology
- Best practices report
- Pilot experiences
- Sensibilization materials:
- Consumers' handbook
- Model Community Programme (recommendations and lessons learnt.
| Romina Magni
C/ Mayor 40, 2ª Planta, 50001 Zaragoza
Phone: +34 976 203 101