Description-and Activities of our organization
English / French
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Marseille Provence represents the interests of all businesses in the Bouches-du-Rhône: 80,000 establishments TPE / SMEs and major companies, all kind of activities (trade, services, industry).
Founded in 1599, it is the oldest Chamber of Commerce in the world. But nown, it is especially a major economic player that creates synergy and meets the needs of enterprises, and other institutions. Its main missions are:
- Help, support, advise: Companies and marketers, creators and buyers of entreprises
- Offer services targeted for activities related to tourism, international, industry, innovation ...
- Training, development and employment integration
- Support local shops and town centers and the development of industrial areas
- Organize events and economic events in the territories
- MED ZONE
| Alexandra RIGO
+33 4 91 13 86 37
CCI Marseille Provence
9, LA CANEBI ÈRE - BP 21 856
13 221 Marseille cedex 01 - FRANCE